IMPORTANT: Nut allergies in school

By Amesbury Office | Posted: Monday August 31, 2015

We have at least one student at Amesbury School who has a serious and potentially life threatening allergy to peanuts.

Although we do not wish to ban any foods from school, we would really appreciate it if parents could refrain from putting peanuts or peanut products in students lunch and/or snack packs.

Serious allergies can cause anaphylactic shock and can be life threatening.  

We hope we can count on your co-operation in the management of this serious condition.

Many thanks


Image Gallery