By Lesley Murrihy | Posted: Monday May 23, 2016
Some staffing changes to be aware of.....
There is always churn in schools - "toing and froing" of staff - particularly when you have a relatively young staff. So this article is to keep you apprised of some staffing changes.
1. Lisa is on maternity leave and is planning to be back term 1 or 2 next year. Thankfully, Marianne arrived in time from America to take her place. It was touch and go for quite a while.
2. Andrea will be going on maternity leave mid next term for 12 months. Urs will be working in Koru Team to replace Andrea.
4. Halie's partner has taken a job in Sydney, so Halie will be leaving us at the end of term 2.
5. Derek will be taking Halie's place in Koru Team. We are very sad to lose Halie but pleased to be able to employ Derek fulltime.
6. Gail has decided to down-size her role for a three-month period. Opening a new school has been draining and she feels the need for a bit of rest and recreation. Gail will continue with her finance and payroll responsibilities. Rachel will take on some aspects of Gail's role for the three month period and we are currently advertising for an office receptionist. This position will be fixed term for three months and the hours will be 8.30am - 3.30pm. Here is the link to the advertisement on Seek. Please feel free to check it out or pass the link onto people who might be interested. Applications are due in by 5pm, Wednesday, 1 June. Interviews will take place on Friday 3 June.
7. Bex will be coming back from maternity leave for one day per week next term; and, we have a new part-time/reliever teacher - Phillippa Brosnon - who is currently working on Wednesdays and doing other days as needed.