New uniform items for 2016?
By Amesbury Office | Posted: Tuesday December 8, 2015
If you require any new uniform items for next year, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can ensure we have sufficient stock.
How to order;
- Visit the uniform section of our website for item sizes, colours and prices.
- Email your order to [email protected]
- The invoice for your order will be emailed to you.
- Uniform collection day is scheduled for Friday 22nd January 2016, from 10:00am to 3:00pm, (or by prior arrangement if you can't make this day).
A couple of reminders;
- Sunhats are compulsory wear in Term 1.
- Trousers, shorts or skirts must be plain black (no other colours, stripes or logos).
- Long sleeved undershirts must be plain black - no other colours please.
If you have any queries, you are welcome to call or email the office.