You can purchase uniform online at the School Shop. If you need to try on uniform items or enquire about sizing, please contact the school office to make an appointment.
The Amesbury Uniform
The Amesbury School uniform comprises:
- Polo shirt - either lime green, burnt orange, gold or turquiose - with grey collar and school name on sleeve (required item) - $39
- Charcoal fleece jacket with school logo (required item) - from $85.00
- Black sunhat with school logo (required item in Terms 1 and 4) - $15
- Black trousers, shorts or skirt with no additional colours, piping or logos (required item). May be purchased from school from $35 per item.
- Optional black long sleeved top underneath polo shirt. However, no other coloured long sleeve top is to worn under the polo shirt. May be purchased from school - $10
- Optional winter beanie with school logo or a plain black beanie. May be purchased from school - $25
- Any suitable shoes
- Amesbury Sports Shirt - Students representing Amesbury School at sports events will be expected to wear the sports shirt, and other students wishing to do so can wear the sports shirt on Wednesdays for sports rotations -$55.
The polo shirts, jacket and sunhat can be purchased at our school office. Black trousers, shorts and skirts can also be purchased from our school office but you are not obliged to buy from us. These "lower half" items can be purchased from any suitable stockist as long as they are plain black and have no additional colours or logos. No jeans please.
School logo badges are available from our school office ($1 each) and can be sewn onto trousers, shorts and skirts if required, although this is not a requisite.
In Term 2, 2015 the "first edition" Amesbury Sports Shirt was launched for those students wishing to purchase one.
Click pictures below to enlarge