We are passionate about creating the very best learning environment for all students. As such we encourage you to make a time to come and meet with us and tell us about your child's needs and your hopes for your child's education. We look forward to collaborating with you to develop a school that meets the needs of its community.
We are operating an enrolment scheme. This means children must live in our school zone in order for enrolments to be accepted. However, there are certain circumstances under which enrolment is possible prior to moving into the zone. Please check out our School Zone Page for further details.
How to Enrol
- The first step to enrolment is to check that you live in our school zone. Look at the School Zone page.
- If you wish, contact us to arrange a time for a school tour, to meet us and to find out how learning happens at Amesbury School.
- Children are eligible to attend school on or after their fifth birthday. You may enrol your child anytime before they turn five years old. In order to implement an effective transition for your child it would be ideal to receive the enrolment a term or more before their starting date. Enrolments after this time are still very welcome.
- Complete the online Enrolment Form below.
- Upon receiving your Enrolment Form, we will email you to confirm receipt of your application, and to let you know what happens next.
- At least one month prior to your child starting school, you will need to bring in originals of your child's birth certificate, immunisation certificate, evidence of living in zone, any relevant visa and residency documents and order uniform items. The uniform shop is open every Monday between 1:00pm and 3:00pm, or by prior appointment.
- We will contact you in the month before the starting date to organise transition to school activities. Look in the drop down menu under the enrolment tab to view the details of this on our Transition to School page.
We look forward to working with you and your child. Please do not hesitate to phone or email us with any questions you may have. We are more than happy to hear from you and to assist in any way.