The Amesbury School uniform comprises:
- Polo shirt; either lime green, burnt orange, lemon or white/lime green stripes, with grey collar and school name on sleeve (required item)
- Charcoal fleece jacket with school logo (required item)
- Black sunhat with school logo (required item in Terms 1 and 4)
- Black trousers, shorts or skirt with no additional colours, piping or logos (required item)
- Optional black long sleeved top underneath polo shirt
- Optional winter beanie with school logo or a plain black beanie
- Suitable shoes
The polo shirts, jacket and sunhat can be purchased at our school office. Black trousers, shorts and skirts can also be purchased from our school office or from any suitable stockists. The pants/skirts etc do not need to be purchased from our school office - plain black trousers/shorts/skirts can be purchased from any suitable stockists as long as they have no additional colours or logos. No jeans please.
School logo badges are available from our school office and can be sewn onto trousers, shorts and skirts if required, although this is not a requisite.
Click HERE to submit a uniform order (prices can be viewed on the form too)