The Amesbury School uniform comprises:
- Polo shirt; either lime green, burnt orange, lemon or white/lime green stripes, with grey collar and school name on sleeve (required item) - $34
- Charcoal fleece jacket with school logo (required item) - $73.50
- Black sunhat with school logo (required item in Terms 1 and 4) - $13
- Black trousers, shorts or skirt with no additional colours, piping or logos (required item) May be purchased from school from $35 per item
- Optional black long sleeved top underneath polo shirt. May be purchased from school - $35
- Optional winter beanie with school logo or a plain black beanie. May be purchased from school - $25
- Any suitable shoes
The polo shirts, jacket and sunhat can be purchased at our school office. Black trousers, shorts and skirts can also be purchased from our school office but you are not obliged to buy from us. These "lower half" items can be purchased from any suitable stockist as long as they are plain black and have no additional colours or logos. No jeans please.
School logo badges are available from our school office ($1 each) and can be sewn onto trousers, shorts and skirts if required, although this is not a requisite.
From Term 2, 2015 the "first edition" Amesbury Sports shirt will be available for those students wishing to purchase one. The cost of this is $55.00 including GST. Students representing Amesbury School at sports events will be expected to wear the sports shirt.