How to Enrol
Thank you for your interest in Amesbury School.
We are passionate about creating the very best learning environment for all students. As such we encourage you to make a time to come and meet with us and tell us about your child's needs and your hopes for your child's education. We look forward to collaborating with you to develop a school that meets the needs of its community.
- The first step to enrolment is to check that you live in our school zone. Look in the enrolment drop down menu to find the 'Enrolment Zone' page.
- If you wish, contact us to arrange a time for a school tour, to meet us and to find out how learning happens at Amesbury.
- Children are eligible to attend school on or after their fifth birthday. You may enrol your child anytime before they turn five years old. In order to implement an effective transition for your child it would be ideal to receive the enrolment a term or more before their starting date. Enrolments after this time are still very welcome.
- Complete the enrolment. We encourage you to use the online submission form through the link at the top of this page. Alternatively you can download the documents below and send them to the school office either in person, through email - email@example.com or through the post to 48 Amesbury Drive, Churton Park, Wellington.
- On receiving your enrolment we will be in touch with you.
- Prior to your child starting school you will need to bring in copies of your child's birth certificate, immunisation certificate, proof of living in zone and any relevant visa and residency documents. At this time we can organise the school uniform with you.
- We will contact you in the month before the starting date to organise transition to school activities. Look in the drop down menu under the enrolment tab to view the details of this on our 'Transition to School' page.
We look forward to working with you and your child. Please do not hesitate to phone or email us with any questions you may have. We are more than happy to hear from you and to assist in any way.